Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Journey To Philippines (Departure and Arrival Story)


Journey To Philippines 

Departure and Arrival Story


January 11th, 2019

Good morning, Surakarta!
Today I woke up at 6 AM in the morning. I get up from my bed to do a final check for all my bags and luggage to make sure everything is in place. When I thought everything was done, I take a shower around 07.30 AM. I dressed up with my most comfy clothes because its gonna be a long flight so my clothes should be comfortable on my skin.



At 08.30 AM, I am ready to go to the airport, but before that I have to picked up my three friends, Almira, Amel, and Astried. I went to their place by GrabCar, they were waiting for me at the side of the street. The reason they are with me is because they said, they want to accompany me before I go for one month to The Philippines.

We are hiding to the airport around 9 AM and arrived at 10.30 AM.  Before we are about to check-in, we took a picture in front of the statue of Adi Soemarno Airport. 

Here is the picture of me and my friends



and also with my another three of friends. I went to Philippines with Aldisha, Mufida, and Fio from Sebelas Maret University, which are the members of 7th batch of seateacher too. 

Time to go check in~

Before check in we wrapped our luggage and it cost IDR 50,000, a little bit pricey, but  I guess its alright because we have to keep our things save. We have 3 flights for this trip, the first one is from Solo(SOC) to Bali(DPS), then the second one is from Bali(DPS) to Kuala Lumpur(KUL), Malaysia and the last one is from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia(KUL) to Manila, Philippines(MNL). It was the first time I got myself to international flight. My flight to Bali was on 12 PM by Air Asia Airlines to Bali, and arrived at 14 PM. 

The first thing we did after arrived in Ngurahrai Airport was ate our lunch in Burger King. After that we are waiting about five hours for our next flight to Kuala Lumpur. We went to Kuala Lumpur at 19.00 PM by Malaysia Airlines and arrived at 21.00 pm It was transit in Kuala Lumpur for 9 hours, that time, we have to slept in the airport for the next flight on 06.30 AM in the morning.

January 12th,2019

Good Morning, Kuala Lumpur!
After praying, we had to prepare for check-in for last flight to Manila, Philippines(MNL). It was 07.00 AM when we are in our flight with Malaysia Airlines. We had our breakfast in plane. I choosed chicken with noodles for breakfast and here is the picture.




Our flight to Manila, Philippines took 2 hours. All i did in the plane was only watch a random movie, music, and sleep. I passed some beautiful island. I saw it through my window and until I realized, the speakers said that we are about to landing. 


January 13th, 2019



12.20 PM, “WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES” that’s what the airport board said to us. That means we arrived at Ninoy Aquinoy International Airport, and I was so excited but also felt exhausted at the same time. When got there, we had to wait Sir Jorge, as our coordinator in the T.I.P to picked us up. But we had a little problem that time, because there is no wifi to contact Mr. Jorge so said that we are already here. But it was fine, I am the one who buyed the data connection at first, and it cost 1,000 pesos for one month, which so expensive for me, but we don’t have a choice.


But then after all, we finally meet Sir Jorge. Sir Jorge was so kind to us. He was also bring 2 of his friends. We all went to T.I.P by car. In our way, sir Jorge asked and told us about a few things like he asked our depature, and told us about the student at the T.I.P. Its been a nice pleasure for us to talked to him.

We needed more or less three hours to get to T.I.P from Ninoy Aquinoy International Airport, because we stopped at the Ali Mall for lunch. The traffic was a little bit rush and the weather is a pretty hot outside. After enjoying our lunch together, Sir Jorge take us to our place. It was “Escalade Condonium” at the 3rd Tower, 5G. It located in front of the gate 2 of T.I.P. Our apartement were so nice and I’m so thankful with that. Here is some of the picture of our place. 



After he intoduced our place to stay, he asked us to go to T.I.P. The reason he invited us to T.I.P is to get acquainted with security guard so we can pass to the T.I.P on Monday and he also introduced the faculty room of education to us. Then after that, we went back to our apartement and we unpacked our luggage also we were able to take a rest. seven and half hours



No comments:

Post a Comment