Monday, February 18, 2019

Back To Indonesia

February 9th, 2019

After 29 days I lived n the Philippines and make memories there, now its the time to go back. In the morning, me, Aldisha, and Mufida already have a plan to serve a lunch for Nanay Chirs, Sir James, and Nicholette.



They'll come around 12 PM, we made "magelangan" for them, its a mix of fried rice and fried noodles. We also served them a matcha drinks, abon, balado eggs and "jipang" indonesian traditional snack made from sugar and peanut.


At 12 noon, the person who first arrived was Nanay Cris, then not long after that sir James came. He brought us a blackforest cake for dessert. Nicholette comes a little late because she said that she fell asleep. so after that we all started eating the food while talking. Right on the day before our return, we took full advantage of our last moments in Philippines. We took some photos as a farewell memories. We all hugged and I cried then, I cried because I knew that I would definitely miss this place. Nanay and sir James also gave us souvenirs and its a T.I.P merchandise. I got a lanyard, T-shirt, goodie bag, and wristband. I was so happy because i love everything about T.I.P.



At 20.00 PM, sir Jorge and two of his friends came to our apartment to take us to the airport. We were ushered in the airport that night because if we left at 3am, no one could take us, so we had to go to the airport that night and have to stay at the airport for a flight at 6am tomorrow.

From our apartment to the airport it takes one hour. after arriving at the airport we said goodbye and I thanked him for his kindness during my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment