Saturday, February 16, 2019

1st Day - T.I.P Observation

T.I.P Observation


14th January, 2019


On 14th January, I left for school at 8 am and waited for Sir George in the faculty room. Not long after that sir Jorge came and invited me, Aldisha and Mufida to T.I.P Senior High School's Office. In T.I.P SHS office, we meet the assistant of the principal. We meet the assistant principal because the principal currently not in the school. The principal, Mrs. Brenda is on another assignment in the USA. 

That time I was assigned to Mr.RS as my mentor teacher while I am being a student teacher. I introduced myself and so do him, he was so nice to me and then we talked about a lot of things such as the students, the lesson plan, their learning activities and so on. He told me that the students in the Philippines is about 50 person in one class so they were very active and sometimes makes some noise so the teacher told me to have a loud voice and have a good class management. 

After I talked about the school and so on with Mr. RS, sir Jorge invited us to walked around the T.I.P to see all the facilities and the school activity. T.I.P Quezon City Senior High School has a huge building with five floors and also several supporting facilities which are a huge classroom with Air Conditioner(AC) and mic for each class, Wi-Fi area, physics lab, chemistry lab, computer room, library, study hall, huge main hall, medical center, two basketball field, bookstore, canteen, and others. When I am walked around T.I.P we saw a lot of people line up to buy a ticket for student's night event. Student night's is one of the T.I.P extra-curricular activity.

So this day I also collect some data about this school from Mr. RS and Mr. Jorge which include the following sentence behind...


No comments:

Post a Comment